Asian Beef with Mushrooms
Posted on Wednesday, 8 November 2017
Asian beef with mushrooms is an easy stir-fry flavorful dish with just a touch of ginger that makes delicious, and healthy meal.
- 1 pound beef steak, thinly sliced and cut into serving pieces
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced
- ½ teaspoon minced ginger
- 1½ cups sliced fresh white mushrooms
- ¼ cup cooking wine
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup beef broth
- 6 tablespoons light soy sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1½ tablespoons cornstarch diluted in 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- salt to taste
- Combine soy sauce, ginger, garlic powder, ground black pepper, and cooking wine in a bowl. Mix well. Set aside
- Heat cooking oil in a wok.
- Once the oil gets hot, slowly add beef steak. Stir-fry for 2 minutes until the beef turns brown.
- Add the onion. Cook for 1 minute.
- Put in mushrooms. Continue to stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Pour in soy sauce mixture. Stir. Make sure all ingredients are blended properly. Continue to cook for a minute.
- Pour in beef broth. Let it boil. Add cornstarch diluted in water. Stir. Cook until sauce gets thick.
- Add salt if needed.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
Disclaimer: I am not a chef and neither am I a professional recipe developer. The recipes are taken from different sources and thought of sharing it. All images are taken by my husband.