Chicken Broccoli with Mushroom
Posted on Thursday, 28 September 2017
Chicken Broccoli with Mushrooman is another easy to prepare stir-fry recipe that you can cook for your family during ordinary days. Cubes of chicken are cooked with colorful vegetables and tossed in a flavorful garlic sauce for a meal.
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast, slice into small pieces
- 1 small head broccoli, chopped into florets
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 mushroom, cut in halves
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chicken stock and seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons corn flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in large pan over medium high heat.
- Stir-fry broccoli, mushroom and bell pepper. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until vegetables or tender.
- Remove vegetables from the pan. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Put in chicken to the pan in a single layer and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until chicken is brown and cooked through.
- Lower heat to medium, add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add vegetables back to the pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together chicken stock, sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil and corn flour.
- Pour in sauce over the chicken mixture and bring to a simmer.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 1-2 minutes or until sauce has just thickened.
- Turn off heat. Serve immediately.
Disclaimer: I am not a chef and neither am I a professional recipe developer. The recipes are taken from different sources and thought of sharing it. All images are taken by my husband.