Creamy Chicken Breast
These creamy chicken breasts are tasty and delicious and it can be eaten with bread or rice. Perfect for a simple yet tasty midweek dinner.
- 1 pound chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 small yellow onion, minced
- 1/8 cup scallions, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups white or crimini mushrooms
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or broth
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Season chicken with salt and ground blackpepper. Let is stay for 30 minutes.
- Heat a pan, and then pour in olive oil.
- Put in chicken and cook in medium heat for 8 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken and place in a clean plate. Meanwhile, sauté onions for 2 minutes on the same pan.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour in white wine. Let the liquid reduce, and then pour in chicken broth or stock.
- Let it boil. Put back chicken.
- Add heavy cream. Stir.
- Add chopped scallions. Cook for a minute more.
- Turn off heat. Transfer to a serving plate.
Disclaimer: I am not a chef and neither am I a professional recipe developer. The recipes are taken from different sources and thought of sharing it. All images are taken by my husband.